What's new

Fisheye Day - Part 2

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
493
The building, interior and exterior, that was reflected in the Hall of Fame shot from part I

1s_4.jpg


1s_5.jpg
 
hmm, i never actually did uses a fishey.. ok, I had one on the camera, but never took any serious pictures ... but yours look interesting so i might try it myself.
 
Ah. The second is very interesting. Much to look at.
Would you care to go back into your threads and edit spaces between the pictures, please, Fred? I'd be really grateful.
 
theRossatron said:
Very nice! Can I ask what focal length your lens was?

nikkor10.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom