I am looking to buy a fisheye lens for my Canon XSI. I will be using to capture interesting Landscapes and other fun shots. Does anyone have a recommendation on the best lenses. I am looking to spend $1000.00 or under.
Thanks, I was looking at that and the Sigma 10mm 2.8 also
: I'm using a cheap, Opteka .34x Fisheye lens that gives lackluster results and I'm trying to determine how I might better my shots. I attach this conversion lens to my 18-55mm Nikkor zoom lens and I'm not impressed with what .35x does for the fisheye effect. Also, the majority of my resulting shot is the barrel of my zoom lens and not the subject. Would I do better with a fixed 18mm lens with the attached conversion lens?Would I do better with a fixed 18mm lens with the attached conversion lens?
What about telephoto 2x conversion lenses? Will they suck as well?