Fisheye Parkour Pictures

cbrown222

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any C+C would be great!
All are shot on a Nikon D90 and a Bower 8mm Fisheye Lens
If anyone knows why my flash won't fire with my lens, any advice on that would be great too.

d3fe46a2.jpg

7070807f.jpg

96956db4.jpg

5f40ca4f.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

That second to last shot is awesome! :D

Colours on the first are fantastic and great action shot. Only small, and I mean small crit is your shadow in the shot.

Second to last shot is awesome too.

The other two shots could really be of anything though wheras the ones I commented scream Parkour. Wish I knew someone that was good at this to take shots of, keep 'em coming.

Colours on the first are fantastic and great action shot. Only small, and I mean small crit is your shadow in the shot.

Second to last shot is awesome too.

The other two shots could really be of anything though wheras the ones I commented scream Parkour. Wish I knew someone that was good at this to take shots of, keep 'em coming.

Thanks a lot for the C+C
I noticed my shadow in the first one, but I figured I couldn't do much about it. Maybe next time I'll wait until ~4 O'clock PM instead of 8 AM. The last one was just thrown in there to showcase my friend :) It was my first time using my fisheye so I had a little trouble with the near 180 degree FOV
My friend, Dylan, is unbelievable at parkour, but I'm not really sure what else to take pictures of him doing. If anyone has suggestions I'd love them. We're thinking of going to Philadelphia to find some good places to shoot

Thanks again!

Super cool, beautiful day too. Don't have a clue about the flash. x_x

Nice action series..your shadow in the first is balanced by his shadow and makes a good go, together; third shot is awesome...also the first

:D

Nice action series..your shadow in the first is balanced by his shadow and makes a good go, together; third shot is awesome...also the first

:D

Thanks everybody for the C+C.
PictureBox-- I figured it out, I needed to use manual flash power, because with no metering, TTL flash doesn't work.

It seems like most people like numbers 1 and 3 so here are more from those bursts

1984bfd5.jpg

846db3e8.jpg

1 and 3 are nice. You really managed to capture the essence here. I have seen many try and many fail, miserably I might add. Good job!

I really like the colorfulness of 1.

Wow, thanks very much. I have noooo idea how to edit at all other than little tweaks with iPhoto. That looks great. What program did you use?

GIMP.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back