Fist pics with my D90 C&C please

lucas123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i didnt have much time to play with it last night as i have a lot going one but heres what i got hope to find time this afternoon to go out and play :)

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

i didn't use any flash at all on these ? lol u find its out of focus? i thought the can was, but i guess not thanks for the comment i will try again :)

Both are not very interesting. Looks like you missed the focus on both somewhat also. I don't like the direct flash. Nice try though.

Where is the subject (Can) out of focus I did not get that one.

i didn't use any flash at all on these ?

Lucas are u sure that you did not use direct flash because I can see the direct flash reflection on the can. Also the exif on the photo said that you use the flash.
You have to learn how to use your new toy because that can ruin a picture.

Image of the exif in your photo
prove.jpg

Last edited:
Grats on the new camera! If not a flash did you have a direct light on the can?

i didn't use any flash at all on these ? lol

Looks like the pop up flash was on. It was on according to your EXIF info from what i see...Camera was also on auto mode which makes the flash go off automatically in most poor lighting situations. Try getting use to using P, S, A and M modes. You will have a lot more contol over your settings and the flash won't go off unless you manually pop it up.

Have fun with the new camera! :D

i am sorry you are right i took so many shots of that tiring different things i thought thoes were the ones i did shot on (m) i was wrong thanks for the info, how did you get that info of my pic ?

i am sorry you are right i took so many shots of that tiring different things i thought thoes were the ones i did shot on (m) i was wrong thanks for the info, how did you get that info of my pic ?

serious?

exif, lol

you cant get that info without saving it fist tho right

i am still learning at all this so any tips or tricks on tacking good shots is much appreciated :)

Both are not very interesting. Looks like you missed the focus on both somewhat also. I don't like the direct flash. Nice try though.

Where is the subject (Can) out of focus I did not get that one.

If you look at the bottom of the can it's slightly OOF. The off-road light or whatever that is the can is placed on is more in focus IMHO because I can see the white paint splatter or overspray on that pretty clearly. Just an observation. Keep shooting no worries man! :D

Boy that first one sure seems in focus to me. For what it's worth I think it's not a bad idea to choose a single subject and experiment with the camera. That way you can compare the results. Do you keep notes in that case?

Best of luck with your new camera. Can wait to see your next photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back