What's new

Fist SLR

chameloeonv8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Mississauga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright, so I'm a little behind on the latest and greatest cameras. But I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and get myself and SLR.

Here's my dilema... I can't seem to choose between the
Pentax K-x W. 18-55mm Lens
and the
Nikon D3000 W. AF-S DX 18-55 VR

Any tips, suggestions, experience people would like to share?
I'd greatly appreciate it!
 
these cameras today, especially entry level ones, are so close its really a matter of personal preference. the best advice i can give is if you have a local store to go check out as many as you can in personal and physically hold them. see which feels right for you in your hands. play with their menus/buttons/etc to get a feel for how intuitive and natural the flow of controls work.

from there your decision should be quite easy. there is no wrong choice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom