Fix my photo please!!

bazpaul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, guys been a few weeks since i have posted here as i have been out and about taking photos....went hiking last weekend and took some mediocre shots!! i wanted this panoramic to turn out right, but one image was much brighter than the other where the seam joined the two....this is obvious in the photo below....is it possible to fix this??? Can i brighten one side, i still have all the orginals...so i need to work on the original pic first then combine??

(Note: i combined in Cs4)

Any help or usefull comments would be greatly appreciated. photo is as shot, nothing else has been edited.

Glassy.jpg

I cannot believe what I am about to say....
The image would be good for HDR...... yeah I said it......lol

You can fix it by creating layers and dropping the brightness down. Open an image and double the canvas size. Place the images next to each other and due to the fact they will be two different layers, you will be able to match them better. Give it a shot. Email me the originals and I will give them a shot. "[email protected]" if you want that is.

I think it is a good feel and really captures the emotion of the scene well. I like it. Finding the mystery and beauty is what its all about. I like it my friend!!! Looks like a dinosaur should be popping his head out of the trees. LOL

I agree with the approach of trying an HDR in this case.

However, that huge tree in the center is absolutely killing the composition. Sorry.

I agree that tree is a problem, I think you must forget the panoramic and take out all the left hand side of the image, cropping halfway through the tree.

Daniel,

Yeh i might send you on the Pics, i would like to see what could be done here and i just dont have enough photoshop expertise.

Yeh its not a shot i would hang on my wall at all....i was well aware of the tree, but daaam the sunset was spectacular over the park with all its peaks that i had to take it. I'm more interested in how one would go about fixing the stiching problem for further panoramics!!

note: i really should have tried to climb up further to get away from that stupid tree!!

I tried to play with it and cant do diddly.. It is to small and to much data is gone.....
I would need the originals to do anything worth it......

ahhhh i dont know if i could be bothered....the tiff in 78mb and i have a crappy internet connection!! Cheers anyway Dan....would you accept a JPG??....eeeek!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back