Fixing the dark photos of my "old" Nikon camera?

grahamphelan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My old Nikon S210 was a great camera for me but it lacked in two ways. I noticed recently that many of the photos I took look dull and the photos didn't look realistic, something else I noticed was that the photos often came out very badly in night mode, barely being visible at all. So I have given two examples of photos I'd like to fix. The first one from Oslo and the second is from Brussels.
$DSCN0097.JPG$DSCN0960.JPG
Is there a reliable photos editing software that can fix these for me automatically (preferably one by a reputable company like Nikon, Canon or Olympus). I don't mind paying if the software is really good.
Thanks for looking at this :)

There is only so much that you can do with an jpeg image from a point and shoot camera, the software i use to brighten up my jpeg photo`s, pic1 one above the day shot you can brighten the image a bit, pic2 the night photo you cannot really do anything to that, you should have used a low shutter speed with an tripod.

You can try the fully functional trial version below, i have bought the full version for the last few years myself.

https://www.ashampoo.com/uk/gbp/pin/0857/Multimedia_Software/Ashampoo-Photo-Optimizer-5

John.

Most reactions

Back