docphotog
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2009
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- NYC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I gave "action shots" a try and it was a humbling experience to say the least haha. It was definitely a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! If anyone has any pointers on the following that'd be great. My main issues were tracking the ball, getting my focus right on the subject, and FRAMING! a lot of limbs and such being cut off. I went from "one shot" to "AI servo" which helped me focus, but that also meant I'd lose my focus if my friend made a quick move or something. practice practice practice I suppose. Sorry about the background, there was construction everywhere
I gotta say, I'm really impressed with how much I've been able to crop with the 50D, I guess the few extra MP can come in handy.
1)
2)
3)
4)
I gotta say, I'm really impressed with how much I've been able to crop with the 50D, I guess the few extra MP can come in handy.
1)
2)
3)
4)
