Flamingo Island, Tunesia

Graugart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
flamingo_small.jpg

Very nice place I went on vacation. Just got home today and rushed to my photoshop :)

That place looks so warm and inviting. I want to jump in right now. Blue seas and skies go really well with light sand, don't they?

Tunesia!

Where are the tourists?
There's not one person in this photo!
Wouldn't we all like to dive into turquois coloured water and enjoy ourselves? So how come there is no one there ;)

(Sorry, I had two and a half glasses of this brilliant Merlot tonight... and it might show...)

Ohhh wow... I know where my next holiday is going to be!
Awesome colours.

Are you sure you didn't scan this out of the travel bochure?
:)
Great pic.
How was the trip - is it quite safe? I'll be going to Morocco sometime soon, would definitely like to take in Tunisia too.

Miki said:
Are you sure you didn't scan this out of the travel bochure?
:)
Great pic.
How was the trip - is it quite safe? I'll be going to Morocco sometime soon, would definitely like to take in Tunisia too.

Haha not a scan no :)

Trip was great. It was very different from what I was used to (southern europe - spain, greece, etc) but if you have an open mind it is an awesome place. Very interesting to experience the culture and beautiful beaches (rest of the place is really nothing but sand and palm trees - extremely dry place).

Weather was awesome and humidity was really low so it was very pleasant. If you go there to go out and party, it's really not the place to go (muslim country, difficult to get alcohol licenses), but if you just wanna enjoy warm weather and awesome beaches with really nice clear water then it's definately worth it. Also visiting the markets and get some really cheap stuff is cool too :)

Most reactions

Back