Flash/Lighting

blind1587

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking into purchasing some type of lighting equipment to mess around with, although I do not want to spend a lot of money on it, as I am still a beginner. I found a few different kits from flashpoint and was wondering if anyone had used or purchased anything by this company and if this equipment is any good.

I am open to any suggestions on what to purchase for my first piece of equipment. I have links to put into this post on some of the equipment, but I am still a noob here and it wont let me post links until I have two more posts.

-Thanks

I havent used anything from flashpoint but whats your budget? Check out the alienbees. I have the B800s and love them.

I recently got the Flashpoint 320M based on a recommendation from here and love it, I plan on ordering another 1 or 2 in the future.

Thanks for the input....I will definitely check out your recommendations.

Flashpoint is the house brand name Adorama uses. Someone else makes the units for them. But, Adorama's reputation rides on the brand and so they make sure the units give a good value for what they cost.

Another similarly priced kit that has a little better performance is the Genesis 200 light kits offered by Calumet. Calumet Genesis 200 2-Light Kit

Most reactions

New Topics

Back