Flash Setup....

Jeremyc482

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just started my own company and need some equipment. I have about $500 set up for some portable flashes. Does anyone know of any good flash kits with 2 heads with stands and umbrellas for under $500. I also want some radio flash triggers for this setup as well. Let me know what your opinion of a good setup would be. Thanks.

For a business, I will be honest... $500 won't get you too far. One can spend $80-$500 on one battery powered speedlight alone (low end to high end).

I spent yesterday with about 40 pro photographers at a studio event and in my conversations, the least experienced one was 6 months, the most experienced one was in it since 1967. Average investment went from $1000 to $100,000. No I am not talking their entire setup... *just* lighting equipment... lol

Actually I decided to Go with Photoflex's new 2 monolight flash setup for like $600. I know photoflex is a good company with a good waranty. I worry that buy stuff on e-bay you dont know exactly what your getting sometimes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back