timjm
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello All:
This is my first post on this great forum.
I happen to have a bunch of flash equipment and was wondering the best way you guys transport it. Also, some of the individual soft flash cases I have seem to have a "belt loop" on the back, and I was wondering what this was intended for.
Thanks.
-Tim
This is my first post on this great forum.
I happen to have a bunch of flash equipment and was wondering the best way you guys transport it. Also, some of the individual soft flash cases I have seem to have a "belt loop" on the back, and I was wondering what this was intended for.
Thanks.
-Tim
