you may want to contact ExpoImaging. May be they will make an exception since you just joined.Just Joined NAPP, and it looks like they had a discount for members, but just expired on the 18th of June.
I would think you could make your own for about $5. $29.95 seems a bit overpriced.
Sounds like you have one of these gizmo's.I would think you could make your own for about $5. $29.95 seems a bit overpriced.
Probably not. Do you have access to the bendable rods? They are what make the FlashBender different from other systems.
Devices like the Better Bounce Cards, OTOH, are fairly easy to make, if you want just a single-layer, white card or black with a small patch of white. What you pay Peter Gregg for is the ability to fuse the black and white materials and the belt. Try doing it with the foam adhesive by hand--it's a real mess.
Probably not. Do you have access to the bendable rods?
I'm still trying to come up w/ a golf gadget. I'm pretty sure that would spell retirement.Invent a gizmo for the kitchen (or photography) and your financial future is assured.![]()