What's new

Flashgun for EOS 20D & 550D?

tgpatrick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I am interested in getting a Flashgun for both my cameras, as usual not a lot of $$$ to spend. Looking at max of about AUD$200. Brand names don't concern me or whether new or used. Just want a product that has been tried and tested and works well for occasional use. Thx in advance! Tom
 
Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if the Canon 430EX will fit your budget, but that is the model that I'd recommend first.

If you want to stretch your money with an off-brand unit, then have a look at Yongnuo. I've been hearing a lot about these 'budget' flashes recently.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom