Flickr!!! <3

Goradiogo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Send me your flickr url so I can add you. I just starting uploading new stuff quite often. I have a Sony h50 and I'm practicing a lot. I'm working towards a canon soon. I'm a beginner. So, be easy with the criticism.

Flickr: Melllaeena's Photostream

Thank you!

If you're looking for some C&C on your images it's better to imbed a few (4 max) images in your post instead of providing a link to Flickr. Most folks here won't click on a link.

To imbed a picture from Flickr, go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight and select it. Right click on your selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the box (the one that looks like a palm tree with a camera in front of it, next to the white and blue balloon icon). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 'http://' in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back