Flickr LinkedIn in signiture?

Dyslexicbloke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I noticed several people using a nice little coloured text Flickr LinkedIn...

I assume it's HTML or an image... how is it done and would anyone mind me using it?

Thanks,
Al

Hmm, I think it depends on the hosting App ... like this forum has option to colourize the signature ... just like I did right now, is that what you mean?

Yes, well some of it...
it been about 15 yeasrs since I wrote any HTML and although I am sure I could sort it out I suspect that there are fotum speciffic things I need to know...

IE.
if I upload a file, lets say a small image for a link, what would its path be asnd for that matter how do I upload it in the first place.
Is it just an image in my gallery? that seems like an odd way to go.

I will have a play in the test forum but was hoping to get some stock code to play with.

It would be good to know, from folks already doing it, what works.
I havent posted any images yet but when I do I would like to give access to the Raw file, which I asume I cant post as a pic, allong with my processed version.

I have a flikr account, nothing in it yet but stuff to upload.
I am assuming that there will be an optimal way to link the two, likely an image ref as a link but I am not sure yet.

Of course plenty of folk will already be doing this and it seems reasonable to at least attempt to be consistent.

Al

If you upload through the Forum option then the file will get transfer to the Server to appear within the post. There are size restrictions ... which I do not remember, but it will definitely not be large enough for a raw file.

With Flickr you can select the "Share Photo" button and choose BBCode
You can just paste that right into the forum post and the image will appear in the size you selected ... and the image is also a clickable link to the Flickr page.

Good Night y'all. I hope you have as good a Monday as is possible.

Most reactions

Back