Flickr makes my pictures look like dog poo

oh i guess it does work now... must have been the cache...

as to setting the mode in the camera... i think that only works if you record to jpg in camera, cuz i checked mine and it is in sRGB anyways...

in iphoto though, even w/ that option, it doesn't seem like it really gives you any option to choose the color space, and having that "enable color space" check box doesn't seem to do anything either, bc mine was checked by default...

but whatever... i switched to lightroom anyways lol...

i'm sure everyone is tired of this topic by now... but...

safari still renders the images better than firefox... even with sRGB... i can look at my photostream in firefox and safari side by side... and the difference is so obvious...

i'm surprised at this... and a little disappointed cuz i feel like now when i'm looking at other people's pictures, the colors are just not what they wanted them to be...

i'm sure everyone is tired of this topic by now... but...

safari still renders the images better than firefox... even with sRGB... i can look at my photostream in firefox and safari side by side... and the difference is so obvious...

i'm surprised at this... and a little disappointed cuz i feel like now when i'm looking at other people's pictures, the colors are just not what they wanted them to be...

Yep...

hey that works perfect tharmsen... why this setting isn't on by default is beyond me... but at least i see right now!

Most reactions

Back