SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 15, 2006 #1
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 15, 2006 #2 really nice! Love the softness :thumbup:
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 15, 2006 #3 wow, this shot would look great b&w imo. I really like it. -Joe
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 15, 2006 #4 Love the softness as well. I think I prefer it in color though.
KunalShingla TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 197 Reaction score 4 Location New Delhi Jan 15, 2006 #5 hey man.....thats a lovely photo u have there.... nice compo....love the colours
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 15, 2006 #6 :thumbup: Beautiful shot!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 15, 2006 #7 Nicely done!