What's new

Flood of Assorted stuff (warning: 10 images)

Excellent eye, and loving your comps. Some of these can be framed in a series..would look cool on an ol wall someplace. Well done.:D

I wholeheartedly agree with Chiller, #3,4 &5 particularly. Really like your composition in #2, what's the dark shape to the left of the chair?
 
Thanks again, people :)

Really like your composition in #2, what's the dark shape to the left of the chair?
Just a cabinet for cutlery and dishes, I think. I initially wanted it out of the picture, but then I realised that it helps balance the scene. The image would have been too minimalistic without it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom