What's new

Flood of Assorted stuff (warning: 10 images)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a bunch of images shot during the last week or so. To be honest, I'm not sure what to make of the vast majority of these...
 
Last edited:
Where were you? These look like museum displays. Are they museum displays?

I like the photo of the suitcases!
But also the lighting and tones you chose for the photo of the old piano.

And the standing water ... if it hadn't been for the blue of the door frame, the photo wouldn't have been half as good.
 
Love the old piano one. Probably my favorite. Especially because I have exact same stool lol!
 
Very nice! 2, 3, 5 & 10 for me. love the tones, perspectives and compositions! I like seeing stuff like this.
 
Excellent eye, and loving your comps. Some of these can be framed in a series..would look cool on an ol wall someplace. Well done.:D
 
My wife says you're very artistic! :)
 
Wow people, thank you very much for your kind replies! I'm honestly floored by some of the comments. I didn't even think any of these photos deserved its own thread, which is why they are all here together...

Where were you? These look like museum displays. Are they museum displays?
Yes and no :). Most of these were taken at the Homesteader's Village in Austin, Manitoba. The village is in the same complex as the Manitoba Agricultural Museum, but it's not a museum per se. As opposed to a museum, the villagers in this village used to be the actual dwellers of the houses. I even talked to an octogenarian (or maybe older) who told me, "I was born in this house. You can go upstairs and take a look at the toys I played with when I was a kid..."

Wow, brilliant series, I haven't seen photos this good on here in a little while
You should come here more often. These are not nearly as good as most of the stuff that people post here :)
 
Beautiful! I wish I had an eye like yours to make the mundane look amazing. I liked every one of these photos (except #9, the siamese dolls? I don't understand that one). :thumbsup:
 
Beautiful! I wish I had an eye like yours to make the mundane look amazing. I liked every one of these photos (except #9, the siamese dolls? I don't understand that one). :thumbsup:

Thank you very much! Number 9 is just an abstract image; I chose this title because at first sight it seemed to me that I was looking at the middle section of some dolls' bodies –only to realise that the dolls' "legs" were shared. (You can try and guess what the image actually is, though ;))
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom