Florida from a B-17 Bomber

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
Florida from a B-17 Bomber

909-portwing1.jpg

That's a cool picture, Scott. What part of Florida do we see, do you know?

B-17 flying in March, can't beat that. Photo out the radio operator window? 9-0-9 is a sweet machine. Did you go up in the CF B-24 last time or was it also the 17? Looking forward to seeing more.

Eric

LaFoto: Thats somewhere around Melbourne, FL, about an hour or so south of Daytona

AIRIC: Yup thats 909, I went in both the B-24 and 909 last Sept. So this is my second flight in 909, it just doesn't get old. :) And yes these are taken from the Radioroom.

A Couple more:

909-tail1.jpg

909-tail2.jpg

Hey Scott. You have to love the top hatch opening. I have flown in Yankee Lady and I always felt like I was going to get sucked out of the top hatch. What an excellent place for photos. All you needed was the B-24 in close trail.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Hey Scott. You have to love the top hatch opening. I have flown in Yankee Lady and I always felt like I was going to get sucked out of the top hatch. What an excellent place for photos. All you needed was the B-24 in close trail.

Eric

Yup, that hatch is my favorite place on the 17, the waist guns are my favorite on the 24. There's nothing like that slip stream to mess up your hair big time. Of course I wrapped the strap of my 20D around my wrist like a turniquet.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to know of any sites that show you how to clean the CCD of a 20D do you?

yeah i looked at that picture and could tell right away that road is A1A, runs a good majority all the way down the east coast of florida, AWESOME SHOTS!

Scott WRG Editor said:
BTW, you wouldn't happen to know of any sites that show you how to clean the CCD of a 20D do you?
Scott, I have had this link in my bookmarks for some time. I think I got it from photobug. Haven't tried this yet, so can't comment on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back