Flower Collage

klotzishere20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is what I have currently. I'm trying to figure out a fourth picture to add to the black spot right now. Any advice? Colors? Flower?

5390024359_dec3d4408b_b.jpg

Last edited:
You have two loud shots, the yellow and orange really pop. The rose is subtle darker so I would think a subtle pattern shot like the rose would keep the feel evened out.

From left top if we go anticlock-wise we see yellow,?, orange, red ..... so ? can be some where in between yellow and orange

from another point of view diagonally related yellow and orange are bright; so dark red should be complemented by a dark colour

Leaving all theories behind i feel a deep purple would be fine ;) ; why can't you fill the square with different colors turn by turn and select the best?

regards :D

Your rose shot is very beautiful, first of all. Since you have been going with a warm tone theme another warm color would look nice. Maybe even white, or ivory.

Thank you for the comments.
At first I was going for the warm color feeling.
I guess this is just something I'm going to have to wait for spring for anyways.
Other suggestions are always welcome

Edit: I'm also not sure if the bee is working for me... anyone else think it is just out of place?

Most reactions

Back