Flower Fire!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went back to take more photos of those red flowers (but not to the cemetary this time). Tried to pay a bit more attention to the background this time.

FlowerFire.jpg

PoppyTriangle.jpg

Leaving the appt got this one while walking down the stair well. Fair bit of playing with in PS.
fakerailway.jpg

I didn't get out to the Metro station as promised because I ended up having to take an anti-histamine after spending so much time at the garden and was out like a light! Still feel like crap today. (would've been better not taking any medicine!)

NIce work. I like the background in the first photo

skiboarder72 said:
wow cool flowers, they look really dry and wrinkled though :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ahh that made me laugh. Yeah they do look wrinkled but they're really nice and soft actually.
Thanks for your nice comments. My favourite is #2 as well. I think I'd like the first a bit more if those green leaves weren't there on the right hand part of the sky.

I think that's enough flowers from me for now.

I love, love, LOVE that first shot. The composition is spot on and a great example of being aware of your background. The colours are exceptional too. I think your second outing was well worth the effort for these alone. Great work.

Thanks everyone.
I think that teepee thing in the background is actually called "art". He hehe. It does look like a teepee in the pic but it was actually more rounded and twisty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back