What's new

Flower in a middle of a snowy day

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
-13c outside and in the greenhouse its hot and humid, what a weird experience.
Used my 24-70mm 2.8 and 60mm 2.8G

AE1_6508_zps76cdbc28.jpg


AE1_6401_zps270c5b3b.jpg


AE1_6462_zpsebce7345.jpg


AE1_6557_zps8ec8f916.jpg


AE1_6561_zps37adacdf.jpg
 
#2 nice flower, isolated, I would even try to do some edit
#3 what's that?
the light is harsh
 
#2 nice flower, isolated, I would even try to do some edit
#3 what's that?
the light is harsh

Beautiful GG. I'm also curious about #3. Never seen anything quite like it. Almost looks like a furry octopus of some sort. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys, number 3 was a weird looking plant, not sure what it is probably some Cactus, it did reflect the light more then the other plant so I found it hard to get it well exposed without getting the plants around it underexposed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom