flower macro.

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this image was taken on super macro,olympus c750uz.
P4250023.jpg

It'd be easier to critique your photos if they showed up immediately. They don't do for me. I have to right-click the red x and go there through the properties.

This is a nice one, though, but I'm bothered by the general tinge of green in it.
Sharpness is great!

hi thanks for the comments on my flower shot,i was having a slight problem posting my images,i think i might have gone over my quota, so it was taking a while for my flower to appear, this shot was just one of those quick set up to super macro and shoot, as you probably know with super macro your lense is practically touching the subject, hence overshadowing,which changes the colour slighly, thanks again.

Hi Dalebe.
You may use another image server. When I posted out from multiply and webshots, it gives some problems. I am now using freepichosting.com

Now, back to the subject. The central part of the picture is a bit out of focus and it really keeps bothering me. I can't take my eyes out of it, and doing so I don't feel confortable looking to this picture. Could you use a smaller shutter aperture to have a bigger depth of focus? It may require a tripod, since the speed will be slower.

hi sergiozal, thanks for the comments and advise,but i have since gone onto a host site called ...photobucket,and i'm no longer having problems posting.as for the focus of my picture,i do'nt know if you know but when shooting using super macro,the aperture is pre-set,hence short d.o.f.

if you can't change the dof mov back a half an inch or something because the focus being in the background is not so good.

hi chroix,thanks for the comments but if by background you mean, the green background, i have'nt taken a super macro shot yet that brings the background in focus, that's the d.o.f. it's set at

Most reactions

New Topics

Back