Flower(s)

iRay808

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
37445_1327001223997_1499912567_30774527_5017472_n.jpg

Took this today from my girlfriends older sister's grave.. she was a still born. Lemme know what you think

Personally I love flower photos and this is a beautiful daisy in pristine condition. I really like the white and green with a little rust color. The only thing I would change is the composition and perspective this was taken at. The large flower at the right, which seems to be the focal point is looking at the edge of the photo. My eye is immediately drawn to this flower, then goes down to the bottom right flower then off the edge. I think if this flower was positioned in the upper left it would be a much stronger photo.

Thanks. :) i kind of just took this picture out of randomness not thinking about the composition. i was amazed it came out pretty good though.. IN fact, if i did try to make the focal point to the upper left hand side, it wouldn't have came out the same way because it would've shown too much distractions due to the fact that there were people standing on that side when i took this picture. BUT i am happy that i am progressing in the DSLR thing.. i only got my first DSLR less than 6months ago

I like this photo. Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back