kelli_anne
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2010
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
took this today, has not been edited
to me the flower does appear edited where the bottom leaves meet the green somehow it doesn't appear to be resting naturally but i love the composition of the photo and oddly enough i think the buds coming out of the water are the stars of the photo
The colors, exposure, sharpness, DOF, it all looks great. I agree with Colin on a tighter crop.
I hope to be getting my digital edit software this summer and will work with this photo and take in you ideas!!
what were the exposure settings? just curious.
KelliI hope to be getting my digital edit software this summer and will work with this photo and take in you ideas!!
You do not have to wait, you can download PhotoScape for free. I use it all the time for jpegs.