Flower!

Phreakish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my first photos. I recently got a camera, and started photography.
Lemme know what you think guys!

30b356p.jpg

Could use thirds, other than that, nice colours. Did you process this after the fact?

I added some filters on the Camera.

This shot isn't all that interesting. The lighting is blah and the composition is lacking interest.

This link helped me a lot when I just got started! Bookmark it and practice the different rules,then break them as much as you want. It will help you change the average image into something more!!
10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Photography Mad
Keep shooting and posting!!!

I love the simplicity of it.

I love the simplicity of it.

The background of this shot is very distracting. I think you should try to play around a little w/ your DoF. This shot does not show simplicity to me.

Hmm, alright thanks. What would you have suggested? The flower was in a ditch.

Hmm, alright thanks. What would you have suggested? The flower was in a ditch.

You could have removed the flowers behind it, shot form another angle without the flowers behind it, used a thinner DOF to throw the flowers behind it off camera.

But thats up to you and the vision you have for the final outcome of the exposure. Mishele stated it wasn't simplistic. This is an example of simplicity.
http://frivoler.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/intimacy_image05a.jpg?w=500&h=343

I see what you guys are saying. I've been researching on DoF, and I'm understanding it more. Thanks for all your help!

I tried to apply the rule of thirds in this photo.

Last edited:
i try to always take 2 shot landscape and portrait mode. also move around so you dont have the yellow flower behind it merging into it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back