What's new

Flowering Tree in Belize (just the flowers!)

I really like the first shot for composition but that large branch in back is distracting. How about a fade off? Maybe crop off the extra black at the top now that the branch is gone there.

33yrfwg.jpg
 
I really like the first shot for composition but that large branch in back is distracting. How about a fade off? Maybe crop off the extra black at the top now that the branch is gone there.

I was wanting to leave it in a standard size for framing (11x14 right now).. and couldn't crop the top without cropping the sides. I also want to leave the leaves in for counterpoint. Do you think that reducing brightness on that branch might be helpful then?

How about this?

$!!_DSC6383-fixed.webp
 
Last edited:
Its better now that its not so bright. Your in focus area is perfect.
 
Really reminds me of a poinsettia!
 
One of my Fav flowers, they come in many shades, nice work.
 
Razor sharp as always. Beautiful
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom