Flowers from back in the spring

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1 and 2 from some flowers on my front step. All the others (trilliums) are from a trail a few minutes from my house. It was raining pretty hard, so they were beat down pretty bad. I am always amazed at how many pop up each spring and I have posted past seasons of their arrivals too. I was out trying a new point and shoot for them this year.

flowervo4.jpg

flowerpedalkh5.jpg

trilliumid1.jpg

trilliumandtrunkhq7.jpg

trilliumlogjm0.jpg

treesex2.jpg

That last one is soooo wonderful. Makes me long for my beloved spring green to come back soon! (Though every spring when it is just about to arrive, the new leaves are, that is, I think by myself: don't arrive as yet, for as soon as you do, the magic is gone within a week; then they turn deeper green). But wow. For me, that last one is one I would want to dive into! :lovey:

I really like the pov you chose for the first photo of the iris! It has never occurred to me to choose that pov for my own iris photos! Many of my own look like the second one you posted.

I also like the photos of the rain-beaten trilliums.
Lovely little wild flowers they are. Fairly inconspicuous, low, white flower, but once you get closer, you begin to see their beauty. I think the green in Photo 5 (once more) speaks to me most, and the hanging heads of the "rain beaten" flowers, the moss, the wet leaves from the year before... though the "trillium portrait" is also nice. I miss the tip of the one leaf behind the flower...

Most reactions

Back