What's new

Flowers Happen...

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Sometimes you just get into a flower mood......
forgotten garden was up near san clemente,
second one was at fullerton aboretum, expirament in fill flash
third was around the block ....

I'm too manly to even know what kind of flower things they are !!!!

p.s. I am not sure if these are nature since there flowers, not big trees, or landscapes....
if these should go into landscape section please move it over..... Im still learning!!!

forgottengarden.jpg



CRW_4871%20%282%29.jpg



IMG_1022.jpg
 
Well, they are real flowers. Makes them natural, doesn't it?
Even though you may be "too manly to know" ;) :greenpbl:

I really, really, really like the second and the third.
And flower pics are just what I need in this eternal greyness around me.
So thank you for these!!!!
 
Great shots. Love the third one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom