What's new

Flowers in the Sky

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Yay, I just received a phone call from the pyro technician himself, who created all these lovely flowers (and stars and other images) in the sky. He had became aware of me through the CD with photos I had given his mother (she lives here in the village), and he has now asked me if for other occasions he might phone me and commission me to take photos of other firework displays with certain backgrounds. Well, he sure may!!!!! :D
 
Number 5 is stunning Corina. Great capture.
 
Very nice work. 5 is awesome. 4 reminds me of the ocotillo plant.
 
I like the first photo,

It looks like an eagle/hawk attacking the Sun.

Great work!
 
very nice pics...

I tried taking some Fireworks pics on the new year and during the Zurich Fest... got very few good ones.. too much smoke ruined them... and too many people to move arnd :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom