sth74.jpg

sth75.jpg

sth76.jpg

sth77.jpg

sth78.jpg

sth79.jpg

sth80.jpg

sth41.jpg

Merci, gigo567. It's my first-time try on flowers. Somehow I feel they didn't come out sharp enough, but I haven't figured out why yet. Also I noticed the hot bright spots in the images, could this have something to do with the lightening?

Thanks again for your comment.

Photo 5 makes me wonder what on earth this is? A flower? As real as the others?

I quite like the colour combination in Photo 6.
Have you applied the Unsharp Mask on that one because you thought it was not clear enough? If so, you might have taken things a bit far, as I can see little shiny spots on the petal ends.

Photo 3 is also quite nice, I only wish the bottom blossoms were not cut off by the frame... this way not ONE blossom is whole, and the one that is has another blossom right in front of it that takes away part of it...

LaFoto, No. 5 is real. I touched with my fingers to feel the texture. ;)

I really enjoyed seeing how those flowers resonate with one another as if they were dancing ballet. This feel of mystery is what I adore the most.

So I chose Macro Mode to shoot. It often happens these hot spots appear under this setting.

These are nice pictures, tsienni. #5 is Cockscomb Celosia. #3 and 6 are my other favorites. I think the sharpness is okay on these images. I would have liked to see #4 and #7 composed slightly differently. In #4 the stem with no flower is a distraction that could have been pinched off before shooting and in number 7 I would have liked to see the whole pink rose and a little less of the red. If this is your first time shooting flowers I would say keep practicing these show very good promise.

Hi, digital flower pictures, thanks for letting me know the flower name and your other advice. I guess you are an expert on flower pictures judging from your very name. Hehe. Anyway, I want to add that I share your passion for flowers. :)

Great set of flowers.. My favorites are 5 and 6... Wondering what kind of plant 5 is as well! great set

Most reactions

New Topics

Back