Experimenting with a Shallow DOF. Pink Forget-me-not
pinkforgetmenotwebc2.jpg

Snow-in-the-Summer
snowinthesummernetwebc2.jpg

Working on a more abstract note:
inpassionwebc2.jpg

Oh. Beautiful!
And you know all the names!
As you know, also I like to take photos of flowers, but for most of the time all I can do is say "Yellow flower", "Pink flower", etc. :er: :roll: --- I think I'll have to start a thread with flower pics just so you can come and tell me their names!!!

Oh, and Chris: you may have found out how much I like buds, so OF COURSE I like your bud photos, and hope we'll get to see what is "in there" when it is out, but I also really like your abstract approach, and the nice little "snow in the summer" :D.

Corinna, thanks for the comments. It's not that hard to learn the names of the flowers. A nice pocket field guide is helpful. I have some more pictures of buds that I will try and post.

Beautiful shots. I covet your macro lens ;)

Absolutely stunning. I like them all. Nice work

man, I love the colors and the concepts, I need to try this kind of close up shot on some of my own flowers I am growing...

WOW

I think that about sums it up :D

nedsud said:
man, I love the colors and the concepts, I need to try this kind of close up shot on some of my own flowers I am growing...

Do what I do. Keep growing them and shooting them. These flowers are all from work. Please post some of your flowers.

lostprophet, NeoMikel, Karikalan thanks for the nice comments!

Most reactions

Back