Experimenting with a Shallow DOF. Pink Forget-me-not
pinkforgetmenotwebc2.jpg

Snow-in-the-Summer
snowinthesummernetwebc2.jpg

Working on a more abstract note:
inpassionwebc2.jpg

Oh. Beautiful!
And you know all the names!
As you know, also I like to take photos of flowers, but for most of the time all I can do is say "Yellow flower", "Pink flower", etc. :er: :roll: --- I think I'll have to start a thread with flower pics just so you can come and tell me their names!!!

Oh, and Chris: you may have found out how much I like buds, so OF COURSE I like your bud photos, and hope we'll get to see what is "in there" when it is out, but I also really like your abstract approach, and the nice little "snow in the summer" :D.

Corinna, thanks for the comments. It's not that hard to learn the names of the flowers. A nice pocket field guide is helpful. I have some more pictures of buds that I will try and post.

Beautiful shots. I covet your macro lens ;)

Absolutely stunning. I like them all. Nice work

man, I love the colors and the concepts, I need to try this kind of close up shot on some of my own flowers I am growing...

WOW

I think that about sums it up :D

nedsud said:
man, I love the colors and the concepts, I need to try this kind of close up shot on some of my own flowers I am growing...

Do what I do. Keep growing them and shooting them. These flowers are all from work. Please post some of your flowers.

lostprophet, NeoMikel, Karikalan thanks for the nice comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back