What's new

Flutter

Feetjie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
n741683783_693715_3181.jpg


TFL!!!
CC welcome,
I know it's wing is broken, and the logo is only for www purposes, :-)
 
Ahhhh listen, just wanted to say, I am not doing so well at setting my apperture speed and even took my camera in and the one guy said that the camera's settings were not set up correctly (some idiot friend played around with it) but it seems sorted out now, huh?
 
This photo pops! I think you may have lost some detail by having the contrast so high, but its still a nice shot. I think the broken wing adds character - although I doubt the butterfly would agree.
 
Thank you Ajay... :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom