What's new

Flutterbies (Look!)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out today and there were a couple different butterflies... Please leave some C&C .
Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions at all are welcome :)

IMG_8657.jpg





IMG_8654.jpg




IMG_8663.jpg
 
Nice images, thanks for sharing. I like the second image the best.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
I like the third one best...
In the first one, you kinda have to look to find the butterfly - it's pretty busy
I'm not a fan of all the color in the second one. Nothing you can do about it, it's nature
The third one is simple and lovely to look at. Just wish you got the front of the butterfly, instead of its butt! :)
 
As an earlier poster mentioned, in the first photo you don't immediately see the butterfly. I like the second one best because the butterfly stands out more and the pinks are more muted. :thumbup:
 
I like the third one best...
In the first one, you kinda have to look to find the butterfly - it's pretty busy
I'm not a fan of all the color in the second one. Nothing you can do about it, it's nature
The third one is simple and lovely to look at. Just wish you got the front of the butterfly, instead of its butt! :)
Thanks for the critique ahtchristina :)
Yeah... nature can be uncooperative at times haha
And will do next time

Third is really artistic.... i liked second and third :D
Thanks you Frequency :)
You're feedback is always appreciated :D

As an earlier poster mentioned, in the first photo you don't immediately see the butterfly. I like the second one best because the butterfly stands out more and the pinks are more muted. :thumbup:
Thanks PhotoTish :)
Yeah I see that now. Maybe I can use some desaturation the first one? (Lol... I don't think desaturation is a word...)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom