Fly under

carlosalberto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first photos in tpf, It is a style of photography that I like, but little time to do 400 kilometers or more, to practice.

y4mq31O0i1CFNMCJ3S671Lgk2bVPdKEkVhqyCyxlgMGLtu1Jo7XObBrRcQLq-7anKarpSyCMn7l8BYrER7-mUOozuS5P4mMmMFzc7ewALdrpJhjJr_jl2VADXf-seXAfMzaOD87kzmvc-hS9LVH86t0gMbOGwmLXk-7vrbt5Amfd-fgfqtUo5Aim9jcCFywUYIC

y4mZFU3IL1IGJi1YDtSNLJ1CAvGAkY7ha8JVjuiTLjV8CO9mbEiBb99OTjQSP2tFmvZTyuiQn4y1j_HADTZxdaKlEgxixc6VKP0wOB50QUpnt3vXLtxZ53ycAiLGHHpEyXezpgtcMaNtthTxM7aOwDunSWK824McBh3Af3XR-0nQCSMJudAtdo4kFGET1455wCp

Very nice shots. That first one is a very pretty bird.

One minor suggestion... When possible leave a bit more room in the photo for the bird to fly into.

Pete is right, they're a bit too centered. Are you familiar with the "rule of thirds?"

I agree with the above comments- also a longer lens or get closer to your chosen subject is my best advice

Les :)

I can see how a person might feel ganged up on but don't be discouraged, it's just sort of the initiation process that newbs go through. Think of us as big brothers trying to help you out with advice.

Pete is right, they're a bit too centered. Are you familiar with the "rule of thirds?"

I know her, but oblivion to apply it or when I try I lose the photo

I agree with the above comments- also a longer lens or get closer to your chosen subject is my best advice

Les :)

A lens more long it would be great, for now will follow the second advice.

A lens more long it would be great, for now will follow the second advice.
Good for you - stay as you are :) :)

I shoot with a long prime lens and get decent images too

7glovZo.jpg

Les

Most reactions

Back