What's new

Flying High

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Took this yesterday on my walk along the tracks in the Columbia Valley...

DSC_0246bw.jpg


I'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks for Looking!
 
Excellent capture here. I think its maybe a little mudy, or it could me my monitor. But from what I can see...maybe a bump in contrast could help it out a little. Nice work
 
If this is a digital photo and not a scanned print then I must say I do detect some blurriness (from camera shake?) here. Can't quite shake the impression of "muddy", either (like Clark has mentioned, too). The sky is absolutely washed-out and featureless. Just a bright, white blob... But I do see why and appreciate the fact that you took this photo of the bird soaring through the sky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom