Flying Scrap Attack

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got in close per @Gary A. , I am starting to see what he means now. I took others of this but the in close one was by far the most dynamic. Not a great photo but good learning experience. I think the dutch tilt worked for this as well.

Flying Scrap Attack
DSCN0890e.jpg

My disdain for the "Dutch Tilt" is only because of its wanton use on some wedding shots I saw recently. I think here it works well, as does the up close and personal.

This one really looks good. Great shot

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Nicely done. One can create 'optical drama' with long and wide lenses ... which can add significant impact to images. Your use of close-up, tight, wide angle and tilt took this image from Meh ... to Interesting.

You handled this photo situation quite well. Gary's comment describes things very nicely.

My disdain for the "Dutch Tilt" is only because of its wanton use on some wedding shots I saw recently. I think here it works well, as does the up close and personal.
Thanks smoke

Nicely done. One can create 'optical drama' with long and wide lenses ... which can add significant impact to images. Your use of close-up, tight, wide angle and tilt took this image from Meh ... to Interesting.

Thanks Gary!

love the dynamics of this shot!

Most reactions

Back