What's new

Fn+command dial to change ISO in Nikon D7100 . . .

Imtiaz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if there is a way to change ISO by assigning Fn button + command dial, so that i can change the ISO during composition through the eVF on Nikon D7100.

I am able to assign video record button + dial to do the same in my D750. My friends with D5200 are able to do that as well.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Imtiaz
 
I know you can assign the function button to to access the top option of MyMenu list. If you assign ISO Sensitivity you can access that using the Fn button, not sure you can assign and use the scroll wheel - check out the Function Button section of the manual ...
 
Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.
 
Hello and welcome, I think this is in the wrong section..........
 
just turn on Easy ISO -- otherwise I do not believe the D7100 can assign a fn button for ISO -- must use the button near the LCD display.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom