Focus Failure

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried to lock focus on the house fly. It is located in the middle of the screen.

500_0040 (LRLumGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

I cannot see the fly but its a nice Deer.........

oh this was an awesome photo focus mistake.. I wish it would happen to me..and somehow i do see the pesky little fly..

I see the fly too, but sounds like you weren't really trying to focus on the fly :)

I have to apologize. I have a 34" ultra wide computer monitor and didn't realize the fly may not be so obvious to others. When I first uploaded the photo from the camera, the fly looked more than superficial. I thought about brushing it out but decided to leave it there and try to come up with some silly title to the image. The flys are really pestering our resident deer this year. I videoed one of our deer just the other day while it was lying down chewing its cud and when I slowed the action down I could actually see one of the flys that was buzzing around her head go into her mouth. Yuk! :sour: Anyway, below is an illustrated photo of the fly's location. BTW - Thanks for the kind comments! :D

500_0040 (LRLumGCR)-F1500x844(illustrated).jpg

JT

pesky little buggers!

That's not missed focus it's motion blur. (photo will look much better if you correct the WB).

Joe

Nice pic! I didn't miss him, I have a 32" TV that I need for pinpointing snipers at 1000 + meters (BF4) so it works very well for spotting flies, also!

Most reactions

Back