austriker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dlindahlphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello
okay, so i shot a lot the other night and many of you probably saw my other shots.. thanks for all the advice and comments.. i am going to throw 3 more up

i have two shots of this dock that i really like. i tried getting a higher angle on it but my shadow was on the shot but when i went down and got more level with it i liked the shot more. here are two, let me know which one you like better/improvements- thanks!

1. i think i like this one better- it seems the wood has more color/lighter
3045620142_5f7c081c09.jpg

3045619826_90fa3b3f51.jpg

and here is one of a clock that is kind of framed by a few trees.. C&C please
3045619376_7ab4b2a780.jpg

thanks all- and again please give me some feedback on how i can improve

Well, I like the second better than the first since the lights on the far bank are less "blobby", though I agree: they cannot be all sharp and defined in the fog, since the fog diffuses them by its nature, but ... I also don't mind for the pier to be darker, since we're prohibited to enter anyway ;). That sign is very clear in both.

The fog really worked hard to diffuse and blur anything about that clock tower... Now I am curious to go there in a clear night and see it clearly (though I have an inkling that you've shown us a photo of that tower before??? But then it could also have been lackoffunding, little do I know now, as the two of you seem to go out together and take photos of the same subjects).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back