What's new

foggy winter landscapes (img heavy)

barleymalt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This morning was absolutely stunning! General feedback would be much appreciated.

1
5382615072_aca2f58a4c_b.jpg

2
5382012531_a356c70b8d_b.jpg

3
5382008411_cfcf13755c_b.jpg

4
5382013869_40c673dc74_b.jpg

5
5382693220_d3dcbab94f_b.jpg

6
5382014605_11dfd40037_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
#5 good composition. There seems to be some random spots on a few of teh photos that should be airbrushed out. Or my monitor is dirty again ;)
 
Thanks! It was just one of those days where any direction I looked I saw a great shot. I only had about an hour to shoot so I ended up just rushing around in my car spraying shots out the window. Luckily some of them turned out alright
 
Amazing shots, however you do have some dust on your sensor.
Thanks! Thats what those dark spots are? Thought it was dirt on the front element but I couldnt spot any.
 
Yeow...now that's photography!
 
Stunning! I would pay for a print of your first photo (though I'd like to crop out the blown out sky)... I'm a real sucker for tree-centered landscapes. Fantastic images!
 
#1, 2, and 6 are just stunning!! Congrats on the awesome shots!
 
Stunning! I would pay for a print of your first photo (though I'd like to crop out the blown out sky)... I'm a real sucker for tree-centered landscapes. Fantastic images!

Thank you, I'm glad you like! The sky can probably be saved i didn't pay much attention to it I'll have another go at it tomorrow!
 
Fog has caused me to many scares while driving. Who knew I'd think of it to be beautiful Amazing pictures my friend!
 
These are superior quality images; those black & whites, those colour tinted ones.... all together, a feast to eyes...... every time i scroll up or down, i feel this is the best for a different one; so i can't choose the best

Regards :D
 
Nice! I like them all, but #2, 3, & 5 really stand out for me, with #3 probably being my favorite by a very, very narrow margin. Nicely done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom