What's new

foggy winter landscapes (img heavy)

These are really awesome. I don't even tend to like landscapes but these are amazing.

One thing you might consider playing with is boosting the contrast on a couple of them... I think it would be VERY much a stylistic choice and you may not like the result, but in a couple cases it would make some of the forefront objects really pop which I think would accentuate the fogginess of the other elements.

Most notably 5, and then maybe like 2.
 
#2 is beautiful... I can feel the chill just by looking at it :lol:
Can you share how that picture is taken? Thanks
 
By far the coolest images I have seen all day
 
Thanks everyone I'm glad you all enjoyed these. I'm hoping for more gorgeous days like that before the season ends!
 
I would just reiterate the dust on your sensor. You could have also worked he spots out. I loved the first 2 but then the spots started to be all I could notice. not too much help I know, but the beauty is in the details.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom