What's new

Foliage - C&C please

#3 is very nice! Maybe try to make it more upright in LR or PS. Otherwise, I enjoy that one a lot.
 
I Like! #1 is so cool it doesn't seem naturally possible!
 
I like number 2. The road is a nice little addition, and the truck is at about the perfect position.
 
#3 is definitely the best. A slight color and detail boost would make it even better.
 
I Like! #1 is so cool it doesn't seem naturally possible!

Thanks. I am going to assume there is something wrong with the photo as the location exists somewhere along VT100 / VT107. I had my cpl and nd filters on when I took this one and then adjusted the contrast a bit in post. It was a little cloudy, so I had the white balance on cloudy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom