*~*Food Pictures <-- Critique Please*~*

yeah I gave it my best shot haha, I'm no photoshop wiz... in fact I consider myself a sucky photoshoper. I can do about 5 things thats it.

aww it was sweet of you thanks for trying xoxoxoxo

Stop using your on camera flash period... If you cant afford external flashes or strobes you can buy cheap flourecent lighting and create a softbox or just diffuse the light through a white sheet. Shooting food is at least 50% lighting with the rest being the styling of the food. The lighting on these is way too harsh and does not flatter the food at all. Invest twenty dollars into simple lighting and your results will be 1000% better. Oh yeah be sure to use a tripod.

Stop using your on camera flash period... If you cant afford external flashes or strobes you can buy cheap flourecent lighting and create a softbox or just diffuse the light through a white sheet. Shooting food is at least 50% lighting with the rest being the styling of the food. The lighting on these is way too harsh and does not flatter the food at all. Invest twenty dollars into simple lighting and your results will be 1000% better. Oh yeah be sure to use a tripod.

rofl thanks xoxoxoxoxoo eh i don't have a tripod either ...will be investing in a flash and a tripod soon.....just need to find a job >.< thanks

rofl thanks xoxoxoxoxoo eh i don't have a tripod either ...will be investing in a flash and a tripod soon.....just need to find a job >.< thanks

a cheap tripod is better than no tripod at all. Building your own lightbox would work perfect with these i think. Would just have to make it a bit larger than average probably.

Most reactions

Back