What's new

FOOOOOD

thebasedsloth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
350
Reaction score
47
Location
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heck.. I would eat there based on these.... lol!
 
Your first image the food looks like it is sliding to the right off the plate, also watch small crumbs on the egg in #2. Good over all, nice job ...they look clean
 
The angle on #1 is uncomfortable, but the others are making me hungry!
 
Yep i agree on number 1, Just doesn't look natural, akward even, but the rest are great, 2 and 4 especially, clean, well presented, and detail the dishes very well. I would happily buy the garden salad based on those photos... (although like mcdonalds and most fast food joints whats advertised and what you get are not necessarily the same thing lol)
 
I agree that the angle in #1 is uncomfortable ("help, I'm about to be buried in an avalanch of chicken slices"). I'm also not quite comfortable with #4, either. It looks like it's a clock hanging on the wall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom