For Any Star Wars Fans...

hobbes28 said:
Word Matt!!! I wanted to make one like that but never had the time. :( Can I hold yours from time to time? ;)

you can hold it whenever big boy!! :lol:

md

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
hobbes28 said:
Word Matt!!! I wanted to make one like that but never had the time. :( Can I hold yours from time to time? ;)

md

OH Boy! :roll: :puke:

Yeah, I'll be staying in a hotel when MD comes to visit. They will need some alone time :twisted: :shock:

AlisonS said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
hobbes28 said:

md

Yeah, I'll be staying in a hotel when MD comes to visit. They will need some alone time :twisted: :shock:

:lmao:

So, uh...you're gonna bring your light saber to JT, too, so I can play with it, right? Er...um...I mean...

~turns and walks out of thread, whistling innocently~

AlisonS said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
hobbes28 said:

md

Just let me know when he arrives Allison, I'll drive up to... um... keep you company... yeah thats it.

core_17 said:
So, uh...you're gonna bring your light saber to JT, too, so I can play with it, right? Er...um...I mean...

Careful what you wish for Core, you could grip the handle but the blade doesn't work, which is often the case with older jedi.

Scott WRG Editor said:
core_17 said:

Careful what you wish for Core, you could grip the handle but the blade doesn't work, which is often the case with older jedi.

HAHAHA..TOO FUNNY...

but i have to tell the truth here...the force is strong with this one...

md

MDowdey said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
core_17 said:

HAHAHA..TOO FUNNY...

md

Heh, i guess old Ben was right when he said viagara helped him with his "force"

MDowdey said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
core_17 said:

HAHAHA..TOO FUNNY...

md

I think I can handle it..

core_17 said:
MDowdey said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
core_17 said:

HAHAHA..TOO FUNNY...

md

I think I can handle it..

:shock: awesome... :shock:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back