For Aprilraven--stange grave names

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey April.. I promised you the some of the strange names I have come across on gravestones. Here are 3, I took over the weekend. Yeah.. I knew where they were:lol:

168_6848aa.JPG

168_6845aa.JPG

.......guess this guy did not run fast enough:biglaugh:

168_6868aa.JPG

:lmao: nice one chiller these are very strange.... i like how the stone maker must have thought......i'm gonna make this name huge so it will give everyone cheep laugh. I mean how unlucky is a surname like Deadman?......poor SOB :lmao:

Archangel said:
:lmao: nice one chiller these are very strange.... i like how the stone maker must have thought......i'm gonna make this name huge so it will give everyone cheep laugh. I mean how unlucky is a surname like Deadman?......poor SOB :lmao:

theres a chav in my year called connor deadman lol:lmao:

ahhwww.... thanks chiller..:hug:: .. i love these... i am thinking we need to keep up with these, and add to them... i love this... dies...deadman....speedie sent me over the edge, i busted out laughing.....

can you imaging at the wedding... cindy, do you take deadman to be your lawful wedded husband??

worse, i now pronounce you mr and mrs deadman...so my kind wedding..

if he married a woman named ima..... ima deadman.....:biglaugh:
( no kidding....)

thank god his name wasnt richard....:er:

hi- i'm dick deadman....:lmao: i'm sorry... i gotta quit, i cant see thru the tears to type....

thanks chiller.....love ya! mean it....

Thanks all for your awesome comments. Glad you liked em April.
I know of another one named Toy..and there is a Squirrel, so maybe next week I will go back and dig up those gravestones.

Chiller said:
Thanks all for your awesome comments. Glad you liked em April.
I know of another one named Toy..and there is a Squirrel, so maybe next week I will go back and dig up those gravestones.

dig up those grave stones???

now your starting to sound really creepy.....need help??? :sexywink:

aprilraven said:
dig up those grave stones???

now your starting to sound really creepy.....need help??? :sexywink:
Me creepy... nah.. :lol: I will go do some digging for you April

nice catches Carl. the only stone i ever noticed was Druet's. i should pay more attention. ;)

Thanks April and Jon. Sometimes I see these, and wonder how the service goes too. I gotta go find Toy, and Squirrel. How do you address somebody as Mr Squirrel.

hey chiller.... i had to call someone back to my office the other day...

his name? harry butzlaff......( harry butts laugh..)

yeah... straight faced....

Most reactions

Back