What's new

For Aprilraven--stange grave names

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey April.. I promised you the some of the strange names I have come across on gravestones. Here are 3, I took over the weekend. Yeah.. I knew where they were:lol:

168_6848aa.JPG


168_6845aa.JPG


.......guess this guy did not run fast enough:biglaugh:

168_6868aa.JPG
 
poor people, you laughing at them honestly...

*turns around*

:lol:


lol
 
:lmao: nice one chiller these are very strange.... i like how the stone maker must have thought......i'm gonna make this name huge so it will give everyone cheep laugh. I mean how unlucky is a surname like Deadman?......poor SOB :lmao:
 
Archangel said:
:lmao: nice one chiller these are very strange.... i like how the stone maker must have thought......i'm gonna make this name huge so it will give everyone cheep laugh. I mean how unlucky is a surname like Deadman?......poor SOB :lmao:

theres a chav in my year called connor deadman lol:lmao:
 
ahhwww.... thanks chiller..:hug:: .. i love these... i am thinking we need to keep up with these, and add to them... i love this... dies...deadman....speedie sent me over the edge, i busted out laughing.....

can you imaging at the wedding... cindy, do you take deadman to be your lawful wedded husband??

worse, i now pronounce you mr and mrs deadman...so my kind wedding..

if he married a woman named ima..... ima deadman.....:biglaugh:
( no kidding....)

thank god his name wasnt richard....:er:

hi- i'm dick deadman....:lmao: i'm sorry... i gotta quit, i cant see thru the tears to type....

thanks chiller.....love ya! mean it....
 
Thanks all for your awesome comments. Glad you liked em April.
I know of another one named Toy..and there is a Squirrel, so maybe next week I will go back and dig up those gravestones.
 
Chiller said:
Thanks all for your awesome comments. Glad you liked em April.
I know of another one named Toy..and there is a Squirrel, so maybe next week I will go back and dig up those gravestones.


dig up those grave stones???

now your starting to sound really creepy.....need help??? :sexywink:
 
aprilraven said:
dig up those grave stones???

now your starting to sound really creepy.....need help??? :sexywink:
Me creepy... nah.. :lol: I will go do some digging for you April
 
nice catches Carl. the only stone i ever noticed was Druet's. i should pay more attention. ;)
 
Thanks April and Jon. Sometimes I see these, and wonder how the service goes too. I gotta go find Toy, and Squirrel. How do you address somebody as Mr Squirrel.
 
hey chiller.... i had to call someone back to my office the other day...

his name? harry butzlaff......( harry butts laugh..)

yeah... straight faced....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom